Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

9.29.2010

Just a Picture Update

In creating this blog, I thought it would be a wonderful way for me to keep all of our friends and family all over the place caught up with what Avery is doing and how our family is coming along.  However, sometimes I don't really have much to say so I thought that maybe a blog update of just a bunch of pictures would be enough for everyone.  If anyone objects, please feel free to let me know and I can try to write a bit more next time!  :)  Avery is doing great!  She is 8 weeks old today!  She is smiling a ton and not just because of gas, as my father would attribute it to.  She definitely knows who her mom and dad are and loves seeing us.  I love getting her out of her crib in the morning and watching her smile, coo and start kicking her legs and moving her arms!  Enjoy the pictures!

Love from Bloomington!


Avery hanging out in the cradle her great grandpa made! :)





















Some of her funny faces...





With Auntie Beth

















In her pretty dress from Abby and her new hat from Auntie Beth and Auntie Sheryl


















Hanging out on her quilt that mommy's friend Miss Bressan made for her.  I wish I was this talented!

















Meeting up with grandma and great grandma at Starved Rock for the afternoon.





















With my best friend Clara
















Then sister Ava wanted to join in.  Sorry about the hair pulling!




















With mommy on her 30th birthday this week!

















Miss Avery got to meet her Uncle David and Aunt Dorota this past weekend when they were in from D.C!  It was so nice to see them and we can't wait for us to see them again!





















Avery also got to meet cousin Amy and her second cousin (?) Camden!  I think Amy liked her a little bit!






















Mommy's friend Abby had a baby two weeks ago and I know that Addison and Avery will grow to be life long friends!  This is our first meeting...
















Finally, my new favorite thing to do is play on my play mat that my friend Waylon set up for me.  However, I was so tired tonight that when I fell asleep, I looked like I was doing the Thriller dance!

4 comments:

  1. awwww I Love the last picture...the thriller dance! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I loved her and meeting her! I loved seeing you guys too! You can update with pictures anytime...we love looking at them. Thanks again for meeting us this weekend. So awesome Avery got to use Great Grandpa's craddle too! I never signed Camden's name...OOPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Clara looks like she could eat Avery, but then the picture of Avery with Addison looks like Avery could eat her. So I don't feel as bad about my giant baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures...She's getting so big so fast. Thanks for the update!!!

    ReplyDelete