Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

9.17.2010

Quick update

Hello!  I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on Miss Avery.  Avery is 6 weeks old now and is really beginning to interact with us.  Since switching to the formula, she is happier and spends far more time hanging out contently than crying.  Mommy and daddy sure do love this!  We weighed her yesterday and she has reached 9 pounds...still smaller than cousin Lucas when he was born, but we are growing. Within the last week, she has begun cooing at anything she is looking at- Dave or I, the lights, the fan, etc. and has begun smiling which makes my heart melt every time!

I went back and looked at her pictures from the day she was born and it seems like just yesterday.  As most of you know Avery was born with the use of forceps and her head was very misshapen at birth.  We have not shared this picture with many people, but finally have made peace with it.  Especially now that she is very cute!

Love from Bloomington!




















Here she is yesterday...with a mischievous little smile!

3 comments:

  1. She looks a little drunk...What are you putting in that formula??? So cute. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her and haven't even met her yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even tho you think it is a mischievous smile --- I think she is still sooooo adorable and cute. Love her --- can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete