Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

7.11.2010

One Month to Go!!

Greetings!

Well we have arrived at the one month left part.  On Tuesday, I will be 36 weeks along!  I cannot believe it has gone by this quickly.  We have kept ourselves busy this summer that is for sure.  Here are a few things we have been doing.  On June 19, we attended our best friend's wedding.  It was a hot summer day for an outdoor wedding, but it didn't keep me from dancing until about 12:30 in the morning.  You will notice that I am not posting pictures of my feet!  (This is me at about 33 weeks pregnant!)













The following weekend we participated in Relay for Life with some of Dave's coworkers.  We chose to walk the 2-4 am shift hoping it would be a bit cooler than any other time throughout the day.  It wasn't.  I am proud to say however that I did walk the entire time, except for the occasional and much needed restroom breaks!  Again, no pictures of my feet!  This is Dave at 2am (left) and 4am (right)...











The next day, Cathy's daughter was baptized and I am so lucky I get to be her godmother.  However, we have no pictures from that day, so I will share the one I do have!  Clara was born in late April so we feel pretty confident that our daughter already has a best friend waiting for her.














The beginning of July took me back to the suburbs for one last visit before Baby G comes along.  My great uncle is a missionary priest in Australia but was home to celebrate his 50th year in the ministry.  A special mass was held and small party afterwards.

However, even though their grandfather was singing, some people didn't care to listen:



  






Finally, Dave and I took a little "babymoon" and got away for a couple of days before she arrives.  We spent three days in Galena, doing nothing but walking around, relaxing and eating some excellent food.  It was nice to just get away for a little bit because we are sure that she will be here before we know it.  
















We ate at Fried Green Tomatoes, which we would highly recommend to anyone who happens to visit Galena or even be in the vicinity! 










As for now, we are finishing up decorating her room and getting everything settled.  We have taken baby classes at the hospital and my husband will be a pro at bathing and changing diapers!  I will begin my weekly doctor appointments this Thursday.  Last time we were at the doctor's office, she had said that her head was down so we were in good shape.  Here are the belly pics from this posting...one side view and one front view!  Love from Bloomington!



2 comments:

  1. Am I going to be able to see you when I am in town????? I hope so!!!! You look great. I miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I am too counting down until Little Baby G arrives. I can't wait to hold her, and love her and hug her and kiss her and be her grandma. Love you both --- or should I say all 3!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete