Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

7.29.2010

Avery is on her way!

Dave and I just got back from our 38 week checkup and with promising news!  My doctor says that I am 60% effaced and I am dilated to just under a 2cm!  Now I know that many women can stay at a this measurement for quite some time, but it is exciting to know that we are on our way!  Especially since I wasn't dilated at all a week ago.  Our doctor is having us come in next Tuesday instead of waiting a full week since things are progressing so well.  Avery's heartbeat was between 157 and 165 while we were there and her head is down.  Now we just play the waiting game.  We are so excited to meet her and know that it will be very soon!

Here I am at 38 weeks in her nursery...

















Hope all is well with everyone and we will keep everyone posted as soon as we know anything!

1 comment:

  1. Nikki and Dave, So excited to hear everything progressing so well. Really wish we were able to see you when we were in IL. Your nursery is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! I love it. And you look great too! Miss you all and Love you 3

    ReplyDelete