Moving on out...the belly that is!
It has been a month now since the last post and as quickly as things have begun changing, I feel like I will actually have a reason to update more frequently. Today we had our 24 week check-up. Baby girl and I are doing fantastic! She is still a bit of a squirmer so we had to have another ultrasound done today. I have put up a few pictures from the ultrasound. As you can see, she is quite flexible and made it very difficult at times to check her heart, lips, kidneys and liver! Thankfully, everything looks excellent and she is about 1 pound 2 ounces. In addition to being flexible, she is a mover! I have been feeling her move around now for the last few weeks. I can't wait for Dave to be able to feel her too!

Within the last month, I have definitely started showing! It has been really nice to look and feel pregnant. I am still feeling great and have a lot of energy. This weekend we plan to put that energy to good use and paint the nursery. I will be sure to post pictures as that project continues!
This past weekend we celebrated my grandma's 90th birthday! She still looks pretty fantastic! It was nice to be home and see the family.
Nik, You look great!!!! And, awesome ultrasound pictures. Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!!! She's such a flexible little girl already. On a side note...get a different color shirt than black...It's summer!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's my little granddaugher! I am so excited to see her and looking forward to spending the weekend down by you guys! We will be bringing the cradle!
ReplyDeleteLove You!