Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

3.01.2014

Playing Catch Up

In mid-February, Ryen turned 11 months old!  How that is possible, I'm still not sure.  She is a walking super star now and we have even seen her try to run.  She loves eating and trying to do it on her own!


 She is also on the go all the time.  Getting her to sit still for these pictures was not happening!


Other things she loves- her kitties (the feeling isn't always mutual), her sister (see below), eating real foods, and dropping things off her tray while smiling and say "ugh-oh"!  She currently has 2 bottom teeth and 4 teeth coming in on the top.  I cannot believe we are getting ready for her 1st birthday!!

Since Ryen was not so cooperative with her monthly picture, here's a comparison using a different picture.

The weekend before Ashely's birthday the girls and I headed up to Chicago to celebrate with her. And I have zero pictures of Ashley with the girls.  But I do have these two pictures to share! 


This morning Avery had her final dance class and it was a recital day.  I am sure you can picture what this was like with 1 teacher and 8 3 year olds.  So much entertainment!

Ryen was so good too, but like I said it was all very entertaining.


I have no idea!
 This is her attempting first position for their ballet dance.  Wow....



She was so excited that Ga and Papa got to come and watch.

Hope everyone is well and stays warm through the weekend!  (And enjoy this picture of Kitten Love wearing Avery's doll's pink dress.)



No comments:

Post a Comment