A couple weekends ago, Avery and I had a little day together. After grabbing lunch we met Aunt Ashley to go see Frozen for our second time! Auntie Ashley arrived with gifts for Avery and Avery got to try her very first slurpee!
The girls and I also headed to Chicago to celebrate Lucas' 5th birthday a bit early! The kids got to decorate their own pizzas and cupcakes....win win for everyone!
Also this past weekend, Avery started dance class. It is called Creative Dance- they learn rhythm (yeah, she is my kid so good luck), counting and some beginner dance fundamentals.
And finally, 2 weeks ago Ryen hit the 10 month mark! I don't know where time has gone. She is growing up so quickly. Currently, she still has only 2 teeth, although the doctor seems to think many more are working their way through right now which would explain her crankiness. She has learned to climb stairs and other objects to get on top of other objects, she is eating new foods all the time- favorites now: mandarin oranges, graham crackers, and goldfish.
Apparently, I didn't get a 10 month picture of Avery, so here is the best I can do!
And here's a little video (ok it is long, so watch what you want!) Here is my disclaimer:
1. This is a not a video showing how much we care about the Earth. Yes, the water is running the entire time, no we don't always just let the water run.
2. This is a video on Ryen discovering the properties of water in its liquid state. She is a genius.
3. Yes, she has a pacifier in the bathtub. See above where we think she has many teeth coming.
4. Enjoy!






What a cutie! Love the video...can't believe how big she is getting! Crew is turning 2 next month and then Ryen will be 1!!!! AHHH. And Avery is looking so much older too. :) Miss you Guys!
ReplyDelete