Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

9.08.2013

Summer's End

Summer has come to an end based solely on the fact that I am back at work and the local pumpkin farm is open which means it is fall.  I know the temps and the calendar don't agree with me, but that is ok.  I figured I should update with how our summer ended and put up Ryen's 5 month picture since we are less than a week away from her 6 month picture!  (School starting and being back in the classroom for the first time since March has me thrown off a bit!)

A few weeks ago, the airport had open cockpit day for all their fighter planes and jets.  Avery likes airplanes and so does her Papa Dave, so we thought this would be the perfect afternoon trip.  She loved it...maybe not as much as Papa, but it was a close tie.



Ryen also turned 5 months old on August 12 and she has been on the go ever since.  Just this weekend alone, she has taken a few "crawling steps", learned to sit by herself, go from sitting to the crawling position and even once went from crawling to the sitting position.  Stairway gates are officially locked.

Avery wanted in on the photo fun too!




On Labor Day weekend, we went up to Aunt Judy and Uncle Rich's house for a cookout and pool party.  Avery was in the pool from about 2 until 9:00!






Needless to say, after a long day in the water, she crashed!

As I said above, our local pumpkin farm opened this weekend so Friday night we went and got our season passes and played for a couple hours.  We love this place!

Even Ryen was excited!



Yesterday we went to El Paso's corn fest parade with the Melicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment