Of course, what is an Easter without some egg coloring? Last year, she was not old enough to help with this, but this year we thought we would try it out. Avery is in a stage now where she wants to do everything on her own! Including dying eggs. Surprisingly, this activity worked out neater than we had thought (hence the towels on the table!)
![]() |
| Helping drop in the color tablet |
![]() |
| We, I mean she, was very excited about the eggs turning colors. |
| Avery wanted to get the eggs out on her own.... |
![]() |
| Finding her Easter basket! |
We decided to do a potluck dinner for Easter and I brought a sunflower cake....
and some deviled eggs...
and since I am not that creative on my own, I guess I should thank Pinterest. :)
Easter did not get by us without a few gifts for Avery from her great aunts and aunts and ga and papa and gigi. It seriously was like a mini Christmas. We were so appreciative of everything Avery got and all of the chocolate that came home with us. ;)
But, most of all, it was just fun to spend some time with our favorite people!
| Avery's personal jungle gym! |
Since the weather has been so nice, we have been spending a lot of time outside. For Christmas, Auntie Ashley gave Avery a sand and water table. It hasn't been that nice for the water yet and before we could put the sand in, Avery had begun filling it up with the rocks in our backyard.
Last night we attended a surprise party for a family friend. Dave's parents were in New Jersey visiting their daughter so Avery had been missing them. She sure was excited to get Papa back playing with her.... her way. :)
Then, we couldn't help but stop at the park to play a little!
And I think Avery found her new best friend at Ga and Papa's house! A giant monkey!
I will leave you with this face! :) Love from Bloomington!










No comments:
Post a Comment