We have had some visitors during this lovely weather too. Avery has really been spoiled with all of the attention she has gotten lately. The first weekend of March brought a visit from Auntie Ashley! All Avery could talk about the days leading up to her visit, was how excited she was for "Auntie Asslee" to get here. Yes, that is what she calls her.
Then, the following weekend, my mom and dad came to visit. Again, the weather was beautiful, so we spent a lot of time outside including a trip to the park!
| Waiting for Ga and Papa to get here |
Also, Normal has a great little downtown area that we walked around in on Sunday. This is also where the video below takes place.
| Hi Ladybug! |
Unfortunately, Avery is quite strong willed and doesn't love taking pictures, or posed pictures anymore, so we didn't get any pictures with my parents....this time.
Avery has recently become very excited about trains and airplanes....do we have an engineer in our future? ;) Luckily for us, there is a train station in Normal that we can go and visit. So, while my parents were here, we took a quick trip up to watch a train come in. The point at which she yells for my dad, or Papa, just cracks me up! Enjoy!
Then, only a few days later, Dave's parents came into town to visit. Of course, we were outside again!
| Trying to scare Ga and Papa |
| Playing Peek-A-Boo |
Now, I know she appears to be all sweet and adorable. We see it too, however, we have begun seeing the tantrums. I am talking, run across the room, lay down on the floor, kick legs, cry and then peek to see if we are looking at her- which we are not because we are too busy laughing in the other room. This tantrum happened the other night, outside. She was angry because I wouldn't let her have my camera at that moment. I sure am glad I didn't because I got to document this instead! :)
Poor monkey, he never saw it coming.
| Avery's new pets...yes, there are 2 of them. |
Love from Bloomington!

She is such a cutie!! They always keep u guessing huh?? :)
ReplyDelete