Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

11.16.2010

Quick 3 month update

Hello everyone!  I have not done a very good job of updating this recently.  So, I am giving you just a quick blog update with Avery's 3 month pictures that we took and then I will be posting a longer, picture filled blog later this week containing everything from our pumpkin carving contest, Halloween, a baby shower and my dad's birthday.  Stay tuned...it will be worth it!


But, to hold you over, here is our little girl on her 3 month birthday!


Clearly not happy about having her picture taken....















Apparently, she just needed to eat!  Much happier baby girl!

Maybe she was still a little hungry!

  














Hanging out with her elephant

2 comments:

  1. Love this pictures Nik...She's so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my little granddaughter --- she just gets cuter by the day.

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete